Wednesday 28 November 2012

So many projects

It occurred to me that I always had a thousand things going on in my head, on top of the facts that I am the father of three kids, which would keep anyone busy.

I love being stimulated by different projects, hobbies, challenges, and I have been like this my own life. At 35, I have decided to slowly start capturing things I have done in the past, and moving forward, keep tabs on ongoing projects as they come.

This blog will allow just that, but also to share my ideas with others, hoping to be of some help in the meantime.

I realize that I have been wanting to be successful in all of what I undertake. I have tried to be an artist, a businessman, a comedian, a journalist, and I have somehow made it to various level within each field. I will slowly capture what I have done, and to what extend I have taken all of these interests of mine. Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment